Founded by the late Bob Howard in 1946, the business started from lowly beginnings in a two car lock-up on Musters Road in West Bridgford, Nottingham, moving to its present location on Gertrude Road in the mid 1950s. The business has flourished, earning a reputation, second to none, for good, honest, reliable service - highly attractive qualities in these demanding business times - and ones which are rewarded by long standing customer loyalty.
Now run by son David - who joined his father at the age of 17 in 1970 - the business has lost none of its accessible, family feel and customers can be sure of a warm welcome by David and his team of mechanics when they visit.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about R.E. Howard & Son available right now.