The garage was first occupied by HG and GA Betts Motor Engineers in 1925. The house next door (395 Ashby Road), was demolished at some point to allow sideways expansion of the garage and the businesswas transferred to Mr F Wimsey in 1953. In the 1969, John Hilton Motors took over the garage and continued with repairs, servicing and used car sales. Marshalls of Scunthorpe then followed in 1974, they sold new Citroens and Peugeots from the garage.
Show businesses near Scunthorpe