Quarmby Garage was started in 1947 by James Robinson who began working out of the household double garage on the existing Quarmby Garage site. James used his engineering skills by making the necessary parts to restore cars from the war back to a road worthy state. In 1954 the business had grown such that a purpose built workshop was built to continue the steady growth, with the servicing of cars being the main drive behind Quarmby Garage. The expansion continued through the years until late on in the 1970s another new building was required, which was fitted with the latest MOT testing equipment to be in line with the new legislation brought in at the time.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about Quarmby Garage available right now.